Hello! We’re half way through October, so today we’ll be going over a few creative Halloween ideas that will ensure that each of your pictures will look unique and stunning this season! Fall is a festive time and the first fun celebration is Halloween! Your Halloween makeup selfies can go dramatic and edgy, or cute and spooky. Whichever way you decide, here are some helpful tips to decorate those fall selfies and create some Halloween aesthetic photo ideas.
Table of Contents
- Using the Cutout Feature
- Change Halloween Sky
- Decorate with Halloween Stickers
- Jazz up with Halloween Fonts
- Take Selfies with Halloween Filters
1. Using the Cutout Feature
The cool part about the BeautyPlus app is that its new feature “Cutout” allows you to change the background of any photo that you have. We will be going over a tutorial on how to use the Cutout feature on the BeautyPlus app to change the background of your fall selfie.
Step 1: First you’ll want to open with the photo of you that you want for your Halloween Selfie! From there on the app, you’ll find the Cutout tool Under the Edits Toolbar.
● Step 2: You can press either Auto or Select to highlight your selfie apart from its current background. It will be highlighted in pink.
● Step 3: From there, you can go to the Backgrounds Toolbar and your pose or selfie will be set against your new Halloween aesthetic background. Now you’re free to adjust and edit to your heart’s desire!
You can also first apply the Halloween AR filter first and then change the photo background:
2. Change Halloween Sky
One way to change up some of the photos you’ve already taken is to switch up the Halloween background of your selfies. Using the BeautyPlus App, you can try out the Sky Change feature and choose between four different skies.
Below are four different Halloween themed backgrounds that you can use to give your selfies more of an autumn aesthetic:
● Background 1: A red and fiery sky with a spider-monster looming overhead is great for dynamic angled selfies.
● Background 2: This more purple sky can give a cooler toned background to any Halloween Aesthetic that you’re going for in your photos. .
● Background 3: With the moon and all the red in this background, you can give any pose and makeup selfie the Halloween aesthetic edge it needs to be as spooky and pretty as possible.
● Background 4: A lower angled backdrop is great for poses that need somewhere to sit or lay.
3. Decorate with Halloween Stickers
If you’re looking for a more scrapbook aesthetic to your selfies, feel free to explore the different kinds of Halloween Sticker. There’s a ton of different styles of artwork that you can choose from to fit your taste and elevate your Halloween selfies to suit the season. With all your options, you’ll be able to create your own customizable Halloween background images.
Below is a quick tutorial on how easy it is to apply a couple of stickers to a selfie to create a spooky Halloween Background:
1. Once you start editing your photo, scroll along the toolbar at the bottom of your phone and look for the Stickers Button.
2. From there, you’ll be able to find tons of different themed Halloween stickers to decorate your photos.
3. Above we started with a few different sticker designs from some spooky Halloween packs and mixed and matched around the photo. You can arrange the Halloween stickers to bring attention to the face of the selfie.
4. You can play with ready made phrases in spooky fonts, and soften it with a fun emoji-crowned with Halloween Emojis picked just for the season.
If you want to make your photo a bit cuter and less scary, you can play with the Doodle pen tool!
Using the Doodle pen, you can create a banner of Halloween emojis to decorate your selfies with- And there’s different kinds to choose from. You can also use the Doodle pen tool to add Cute Halloween photo flavor by framing or encircling your selfie subjects with emojis. With that, you now have a cute Halloween picture to suit your Halloween aesthetic.
4. Jazz up with Halloween Fonts
Apart from using Halloween emojis like ghosts and pumpkins in the text, you can use BeautyPlus’s themed Halloween fonts to jazz up your ghoulish photos.
You can find some ready made phrases and Halloween fonts in the Stickers toolbar of the BeautyPlus App. You can type your text, and change the font using the Styles button. Then, you can push the Halloween aesthetic further by using the options from the Templates button.
5. Take Selfies with Halloween Filters
BeautyPlus has a ton of Halloween-specific AR filters available for the season. From spooky to cute, from funny to pretty, you can spice up any selfie-taking sessions with these fun Halloween aesthetic looks.
You can find these AR Filters as soon as you open your camera with the App, scattered all across different types of categories of filters. Pick what suits your fall Halloween aesthetic best and have fun!
If you take a look at the various tools that the BeautyPlus app has to offer, you’ll walk away with a couple of really fun Halloween Aesthetic Selfie ideas.
- 6 Easy Ways to Edit Perfect Valentine’s Day Pictures with BeautyPlus - February 9, 2022
- 7 Christmas Photo Ideas to Try This Year with BeautyPlus - December 16, 2021
- How to Create Multiple Aesthetic-Inspired Edits - December 8, 2021